Crawford-Sebastian Community Development Council, Inc. is a community action agency whose purpose is to make improvements in the lives of low-income individuals, families and the communities in which they live, so that a greater level of self-sufficent living can be acheived.
- Organized in 1965
- Private non-profit corporation
- Board of directors made up of low income, public and private representatives
- Injects over $8,000,000 a year into the local economy
- Over 1,600 volunteers used in various programs
- Approximately $6.8 million in-kind donations each year
- Board meetings are held every 4th Thursday of the month except for the months of August and November